Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive environments (atmospheres)
This technical regulation is applied for systems and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Protective systems are special designed equipment intended to block explosion in their initial phase and/or to limit flames area and explosion pressures.
The scope of this technical regulation application covers also safety tools, control tools and regulation tools intended for use outside potentially explosive atmospheres, but which are necessary or that can help in safe operation of equipment and protective systems with regards to explosion hazards.
This technical regulation sets forth the conditions under which equipment and protective systems covered by this technical regulation are launched on the market and/or are put in operation.
Before launching equipment and protective systems on the market, the manufacturer and his/her authorized representative should complete technical documentation and pursue conformity assessment procedures, which are listed in this technical regulation.
Integral parts of this technical regulation are also essential health and safety requirements related to the design and construction of equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
This regulation provides information on:
- Launching on the market and/or in operation
- Free movement
- Conformity CE marking
- Requirements determining the classification of equipment groups into categories
- Essential health and safety requirements related to the design and construction of equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- EC type examination
- Product quality assurance
- Product verification
- Type conformity
- Manufacturing internal control
- Product units’ verification
- CE marking and declaration of conformity
- Approved bodies
- Conformity assessment procedure for operating equipment
For more detailed information on toy safety click the following link:
DCM No. 1066, dated 23.12.2015