Pursuant to Article 7, Law No. 119/2014, “On the right to information”, the Transparency Program for State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance has been developed. This program sets forth the legal framework of State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance’s activity in the context of Law No. 119/2014 “On the right to information” (LRI).
This program is considered as a concrete way through which the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance builds and increases transparency in its institutional work, guaranteed by the LRI.
The State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance will periodically update the Transparency Program in compliance with paragraph 2, Article 5 of LRI.
The information made available to this program aims at ensuring transparency for the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance’s activity through its detailed presentation in its official website www.ishmt.gov.al, as well as in public reception premises. The Transparency Program is presented in rubrics, texts/contents, timeframe for its availability, the way it is made available, as well as the respective structure producing and administering the document.
The content of Transparency Program identified the publication scheme, which presents the menus where the document can be found in the official website. In spite of this, each document is accessible even in the scheme.
The available documentation will be updated in its form and content. The official website of State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance has been designed in such a form that enables information to the public, without request, in a format easy to understand. In the rubrics of the official website are also reflected information characterized by limitations of identifying personal data due to privacy concerns of individuals or subjects of the data, and so on.
The publication scheme is presented through the summary table evidenced in this program.
II. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
The Transparency Program of State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance is based on the following general principles:
- “The right to information” is a constitutional right provided for in Article 23 of the Constitution, accessible by all without any exclusion.
- Presumption of maximum data publication: The State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance exercises public functions; therefore, the information deriving from its activity is published in compliance with the legislation in force.
- The correct implementation of law and legal provisions regulating in particular the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance’s activity, respectively Law No. 10 433, “On inspection in the Republic of Albania” and Law No. 119/2014 “On the right to information”.
- Information is adapted in a clear and understandable language.
- The body responsible for public information procedures supervision is the Commissioner for the Right to Information and Protection of Personal Data.
- The Transparency Program review follows the same procedure as its approval.
- Public information, without any request, should be:
- easy to consult with;
- easily accessible;
- compliant with original documents possessed by the SIMS.
III. INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE WITHOUT ANT REQUEST
The information allowed for publication is explicitly provided for in Article 7 of the Law No. 119/2014 “On the Right to Information”.
In compliance with this approved transparency program, the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance makes available to the public its website ishmt.gov.al and in public reception premises, the following categories of information:
– Public authority organizational structure;
– Full texts of ratified conventions, laws, sub-legal acts, codes of conduct, policy documents, manual or any other document related to the exercise of its functions and affecting the wide public;
– Information on procedures to be followed when writing a request for information, mail and e-mail address to file requests for information, as well as complaint procedures for relevant decision;
– Data on the location of public authority offices, work schedule, name and contacts of the coordinator of the right to information;
– Data on education, qualifications and salaries of officials, who have the obligation of wealth declaration pursuant to the law, structures of salaries for other servant, as well as a description of election procedures, competences and duties of senior officials of public authority and the procedure they follow when making decisions;
– Monitoring and control mechanisms acting on public authority, including strategic work plans, audit reports by Albanian Supreme Audit Institution or other entities, as well as documents containing authority’s performance indicators;
– Data on budget and expenditure plan for the following financial year and previous years, as well as every annual report on budget implementation;
– Information on procurement procedures, pursuant to the provisions of Law No. 9643, dated 20.12.2006, “On public procurement”, which are carried out on behalf of State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance, including: the list of signed contracts, contracted amount, contracting parties and description of contracted services or goods, information on the execution and monitoring of contracts, as well as various guide and policies;
– Information on services that the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance provides to the public, including service quality standards and procedures to benefit them, frequently required information and documents, any other information considered useful by the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance;
– Every mechanism and procedure to file requests and complaints related to actions and omissions of the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance, the procedure through which interested persons can present their opinions or influence in any way to the drafting of laws, public policies or exercise of the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance’s functions, a simple description of the system used by the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance to keep documentation of types, forms of documents and categories of information made available without request;
– In addition, the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance produces and archives an electronic copy of its official website, filled in by information required in the approved transparency program, as well as methods, mechanisms and periodicity of public information publication, which are made available to the public without request;
– Acts containing rules, norms or restrictions on fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual, and which have a direct effect on them, are made available to the public through display or publication in the official website within 48 hours upon the approval of act by the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance.
The information published following this scheme, is updated according to its respective changes.
IV. COORDINATOR ON THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION
Coordinator on the right to information of State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance
Name Surname: Aulona LLeshi
Work schedule: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30
Friday 08:00 – 14:00
In compliance with this approved transparency program, the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance makes available to the public its website www.ishmt.gov.al, and the above-mentioned categories in public reception premises, in a special menu entitled “Transparency Program”.
The General Inspector monitors the implementation of law on the right to information at the State Inspectorate of Market Surveillance.